This release includes changes to Bridge v4 (DAVE) and Bridge v3 & v2 CRMs. Refer to the appropriate list/s below for specifics. Only bug fixes for Fusion Login for Advanced Reports access and Default Ringtones were applied to Bridge v2/v3.In addition to a few bug fixes, enhancements were made for Text Compliance functions, all designed to enhance the user experience on the Bridge v4 (DAVE) platform.
Changes made to Bridge v4 (DAVE)
- Enabled the ability for Admins to edit the outbound ID for user and agency fax.
- Restored ability to create one time text messages in Automated MarketingModified user migration handling to prevent password mismatch.
- Corrected email templates to reflect multi-office eSign settings.
- Restored call pop link to launch contact upon call answer in AMS360.
- Corrected error in Call Analytics when selecting to include local calls.
Items we are still working on
- Our primary focus for Bridge v4 is improving task workflow, useability, and overall system reliability. Stayed tuned.
Bug Fix Changes to Bridge v2 & v3
- Repaired tiny url links for exported recordings to AMS360 (v2 only)
- Restored Fusion access for Admins for advanced CDR reporting
- Removed baby shark from default selection fro ringtones
Bridge v2/v3 items we are still working on:
- No further enhancements will be made to Bridge v2/v3. We will only facilitate major bug fixes on Bridge v2/v3 for the remainder of its life cycle