A.2 For Individuals Based in California
This section provides additional specific information for consumers based in California as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
A.2.1 Collection and Use of Personal Information
In the last 12 months, the following categories of personal information have been collected:
- Identifiers, such as name, mailing address, email address, zip code, telephone number or other similar identifiers
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as username and password, company name, job title, business email address and department
- Internet/network information, such as browsing history, log and analytics data, information about the device(s) used to access the services and information regarding interaction with The Redcliffe Group websites or services and other usage data
- Geolocation data, such as information about location (at country and city level) collected from the IP address
- Sensory Information, the content, audio, and video recordings of calls recorded where requested by the user
- SMS and MMS text messages or chats using the application
- Profession/employment information that is sent to The Redcliffe Group when applying for a position included in the CV and cover letter
- Other personal information, such as personal information provided in relation to a survey, comment, question, request, article download or inquiry, and any other information uploaded to the application
Personal information is collected directly from the end user, from their browser or device when visiting the website or application, from third parties that are permitted by the user to share their information, from their employer, or from third parties that share public information, as stated above.
See the section above, “How Personal Information Is Used,” to understand how personal information collected from California consumers is used.
A.2.2 Recipients of Personal Information
The Redcliffe Group shares personal information with third parties for business purposes. The categories of third parties to whom personal information is disclosed may include: (i) service providers and advisors, (ii) marketing and strategic partners; (iii) ad networks and advertising partners; (iv) analytics providers; and (v) social networks.
Please see the “How Personal Information is Shared” section of the Privacy Statement above for more information.
A.2.3 California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, end users may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about them that The Redcliffe Group has collected (subject to certain limitations of the law):
- The right to know any or all of the following information relating to their personal information that has been collected and disclosed in the last 12 months (upon verification of identity):
- The specific pieces of personal information collected
- The categories of personal information collected
- The categories of sources of the personal information
- The categories of personal information that have been disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed
- The categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold, and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The right to request deletion of personal information collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of personal information sales to third parties now or in the future. However, The Redcliffe Group does not sell personal information.
Your California privacy rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) / California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
For business purposes in the last twelve months, Cisco may have collected, used, and shared Personal Information about you as described in this privacy statement. Each category of data that may be used by Cisco or shared with third parties is categorically outlined in this Privacy Statement.
California consumers have a right to: (1) request access, correction, and deletion of their Personal Information, (2) opt out of the sale of their Personal Information, and (3) not be discriminated against for exercising one of their California privacy rights.
Please note that if exercising these rights limits the ability to process personal information (such as a deletion request), The Redcliffe Group may no longer be able to provide the products and services or engage in the same manner.
A.2.4 How to Exercise California Consumer Rights
To exercise the right to know and/or the right to deletion, please submit a request by mail at 3100 Five Forks Trickum Rd., Suite 403, Lilburn, Georgia 30047, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 717-1777.
Identity will need to be verified before processing any request.
In order to verify identity, The Redcliffe Group will generally require sufficient information to match it to the personal information maintained in the organization's systems. Sometimes the organization may need additional personal information from the user to be able to verify their identify.
The Redcliffe Group may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where identity cannot be verified, information cannot be located in the organization's systems, or as permitted by law.
An authorized agent may be designated to make a request under the CCPA on a user's behalf. No information will be disclosed until the authorized agent’s authority has been reviewed and verified. Once an authorized agent has submitted a request, additional information (i.e., written authorization from the user) may be required to confirm the authorized agent’s authority.
For employees/former employees of a client that uses the application and services of The Redcliffe Group, requests and/or questions should be directed to the employer/former employer.
For a third party (auditor, business associate, etc.) who was given access to The Redcliffe Group application by a client of The Redcliffe Group, requests and/or questions should be directed to the client of The Redcliffe Group that gave access.
A.2.5 Vermont Residents
We will not disclose information about your creditworthiness to our affiliates and will not disclose your personal information, financial information, credit report, or health information to nonaffiliated third parties to market to you, other than as permitted by Vermont law, unless you authorize us to make those disclosures.
A.2.6 Virginia Residents
If we determine to sell personal information to any person, we will provide a “clear and conspicuous” disclosure of the sale of personal information to third parties and provide a mechanism pursuant to which the consumer may opt out of use of personal information for targeted advertising and or the sale of personal information.